Amy Thomas Perez
Amy Thomas Perez has more than 16 years of experience assisting clients with some of their most challenging family law matters. In her practice.
Amy is a graduate of Baylor University and earned her J.D. with honors from South Texas College of Law. She is board certified and family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
She is also former Associate Judge for the 507th Judicial District Court.
She lives in Spring, Texas, with her four children and husband.
She is currently a member of the State Bar of Texas, Houston Bar Association, Houston Northwest Bar Association and The Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law American Inn of Court.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Family Law
- Divorce/Child Custody
- Collaborative Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas, 2000
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. cum laude - 2000
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Sociology
- The Who, What, Where & How of the CPS Case, South Texas College of Law, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Houston Bar Association
- The Woodlands Bar Association
- Houston Northwest Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law American Inn of Court
Past Employment Positions
- The Haston Law Firm, P.C., Associate Attorney, June 1, 2008 - October 28, 2011
- Amy Thomas Perez, Attorney at Law, Owner, January 1, 2006 - May 31, 2008
- Joe H. Rentz, PC, Associate Attorney, November 1, 2000 - December 31, 2005
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Lines
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Advocourt for Kids